Great news — there's a new plan option for 2020
This year Open Enrollment took place from October 28 to November 29, 2019. This was your time to review your health care benefits and make choices and changes for 2020. Your NAF employer works hard to continue to offer comprehensive and cost-effective benefits. Elections you made during enrollment will take effect on January 1, 2020.To learn more about your benefits, view the Open Enrollment video.
For 2020, eligible employees and retirees had the option of enrolling in a new plan called the High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) Learn more.
Let Alex® help with your enrollment decisions
There’s a lot to consider as you make your enrollment decisions. With Alex, you’ve got help. Alex is your interactive benefits counselor — smart, friendly and easy to use. Just provide some basic information and Alex will walk you through your plan options for medical and dental!
Meet Alex now by clicking on your NAF employer below:
For enrollment instructions and premium rates...
Bookmark This Site!
Instructions for adding nafhealthplans.com to your smartphone home screen*
- Open nafhealthplans.com in the Safari® browser.
- Tap the Share button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.”
- You can then change the name of the icon to what you would like it to display and press “Add” in the top right corner.
- You’ll see a shortcut on your iPhone home screen. (You may need to scroll to one of the other home screens besides the main screen, if your main screen is full.)
- Use Safari to navigate to nafhealthplans.com.
- Tap the Share button at the top of the screen.
- Tap Add to Home Screen. Note that the icon shown here will change to use the icon for that website or to a small screen capture of the site.
- You can now edit the name of the page. Most web page titles are too long to display under an icon on the Home screen of the iPad, so edit the name down to as short a title as possible.
- You can tap Cancel to leave this interface without sending the bookmark to the Home screen.
- Tap Add to complete adding the icon to the Home screen.
AndroidTM using ChromeTM
- Open nafhealthplans.com in the Chrome browser for Android.
- Tap your phone’s menu button to bring up the Chrome menu.
- Select “Add to home screen.”
- You can change the name or keep the default title.
- You’ll see a shortcut in the next available space on your Android home screen. (You may need to scroll to one of the other home screens besides the main screen, if your main screen is full.)
Android using a default browser for Android
- Open nafhealthplans.com in the default browser for Android.
- Tap your phone’s bookmark button to bring up the bookmark menu.
- Tap the icon in the upper right with the plus sign to add a new bookmark for this page.
- In the "Add to" dropdown, choose the "Home screen" option and click the "OK" button.
- You will see a prompt telling you that the shortcut has been created.
- You'll see a shortcut in the next available space on your Android home screen. (You may need to scroll to one of the other home screens besides the main screen, if your main screen is full.)
*These steps apply to many smartphone models, but not all phones will be the same. Some phones do not have an "add to home screen" option, in which case you may wish to "bookmark" the link, which is typically an option found in your phone’s menu.
The iPhone and Safari are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android and Chrome are trademarks of Google, Inc.