New for 2019! Healthy Lifestyle Coaching*
Your time is valuable. So is your health. Aetna's Healthy Lifestyle Coaching program is a way to give your health a little bit of your time. And reap the rewards. This program can help you reach your full potential and improve the way you feel, every day. And here’s a bonus ... you don’t pay anything to use the program. It comes as part of your Aetna health plan.
*Healthy Lifestyle Coaching is also available to covered spouses and covered dependents age 18+. However, it is not available to Aetna International members.
Your goals, your group, your coach
You choose what healthy changes you want to work on, like:
- Losing weight, eating better, exercising more
- Quitting smoking or tobacco
- Preventing disease
- Managing stress
And your wellness coach is there to help.
What makes the program work?
Whether you have one goal or many, you’re not in it alone. The program offers a unique combination of group coaching and tools that can empower you to make the changes you want to live healthier.
It’s in the coaching A wellness coach is there to guide and support you:
- Arming you with the information and techniques that can help you succeed
- Inspiring and empowering you on your path to wellness
A one-to-one session with your coach will start you off. You’ll get to know each other, determine what you want to focus on and map out how to achieve your goal.
Individual sessions will follow at 2 months, 6 months and 12 months so you and your coach can focus solely on you and your progress.
It’s in the group support After your initial one-to-one session, you’ll meet regularly with a coach and a group of people who want to make similar healthy changes. Your coach will:
- Give a presentation that you and the group can view online and hear over the phone
- Lead a discussion in which you’ll share your challenges and successes and learn from one another
One of the biggest advantages of group coaching — the support and inspiration you get from your peers.
- Complete privacy — personal information stays between you and your coach
- Online wellness programs to enhance your coaching sessions
- Materials that reinforce the healthy habits you’re learning and developing
Plus, you can take advantage of extra coaching and support. Just join another group once you’ve completed the sessions with your first group. Make some time for you.
To learn more, call 1-866-213-0153 or log in at aetna.com > Stay Healthy > Health Programs.