Aetna Choice® POS II Plan
Based on where you live, the medical plan available in your location is the Aetna Choice POS II Plan.
- This plan is a network plan, which means you get the highest level of benefits when you choose doctors, hospitals and other health care providers who belong to the Aetna network.
- The network for this plan is large and comprehensive, which means you’ll likely find that many of your providers are in the network. To find network (preferred) providers near you, log in to aetna.com>Find Care.
- The benefits provided by a network doctor are based on negotiated rates that are generally lower than those charged by out-of-network providers.
- Network providers will file claims for you and take care of the plan’s precertification requirement for hospital admissions.
- This plan includes comprehensive prescription drug coverage.