Forms & Resources
- Enrollment/Change Form
- Aetna International Enrollment/Change Form
- Retiree Newsletter
- Benefits Guide
- FSA Guide
- FSA Enrollment Form
- Aetna Clinical Policy Bulletins
- Authorization to Use or Disclose Health Information
- Medical/Dental Eligibility & Documentation Requirements
- Privacy Notice
- ACA Model Notice
- Notice of Creditable Coverage
Benefits Information and Support
Human Resources Office (HRO) Support
Consult your local directory.
Good news for 2018!
- For the first time in 17 years, Aetna medical & dental premiums did not increase! There is a slight increase of 2.7% for the Stand Alone Dental Plan.
- Earn $150 in Health Incentive Credits in 2018 for completing the biometric screening and health assessment. The deadline to complete your screening is November 30, 2018. That gives you and your covered spouse plenty of time to complete this important health screening - and earn credit for doing it! Learn more about the screening and the Health Incentive Credit program.
New! Video series explaining all of your NEXCOM benefits
As a valued NEXCOM employee, we work hard to provide you with a first-class benefits program. We hope you will take some time to watch these videos we have developed for you to explain all the different benefit offerings. You can watch the video in full or jump to chapters that interest you most.
Full video (chapters 1-16) (34:40)
Chapter 1: Welcome (3:27)
Chapter 2: Medical Coverage (3:56)
Chapter 3: Key Concepts (7:15)
Chapter 5: Dental (1:57)
Chapter 9: What to do next (1:23)
Chapter 11: Life Insurance (1:34)
Chapter 14: Retirement Plans (1:13)
Enrollment (Medical, Dental & FSA)
You may add or remove dependents within 31 days of your hire date or if you have a qualified family status change, such as a change in marital status, birth or adoption.
To enroll in benefits, follow the steps below:
- Identify what plan(s) you are eligible for by entering your zip code below.
Review the 2018 medical and dental bi-weekly premiums.
Tier Medical Dental Medical & Dental Stand Alone Dental Employee only $77.33 $4.50 $81.83 $16.61 Employee + child(ren) $149.24 $8.68 $157.92 $37.36 Employee + spouse $178.63 $10.38 $189.01 $33.21 Employee + family $236.63 $13.76 $250.39 $53.97
- To enroll in the Aetna medical and/or dental plan, and/or an FSA:
• Review the eligibility requirements to ensure you have the supporting documentation (if necessary) to enroll or make changes.
• Print, complete and submit your forms and documentation to your local HR representative within 31 days of your qualifying event.
- To enroll in an HMO available in your area, please see your local HR representative for an enrollment package.