Exchange Contact Information
Human Resources Support Center (HRSC)
1-800-508-8466 toll free
Available 6 a.m.-7 p.m. CST
Retiree Benefit Call Center
Good news for 2018
- For the first time in 17 years, medical premiums will not be increasing in 2018, unless you make an enrollment change.
- Deadline extended - Earn $150 in Health Incentive Credits in 2018 for completing the biometric screening.The deadline to complete your screening in 2018 will be extended to November 30. That gives you and your covered spouse plenty of time to complete this important health screening - and earn credit for doing it! Learn more about the screening and the Health Incentive Credit program.
- Eligibility for Child Life Insurance is changing effective January 1, 2018. The age limit for an eligible child is changing to mirror the eligibility in the DoD NAF Health Benefit Plan. Eligible children may remain covered until the end of the month in which they reach age 26. RFT associates may elect up to the maximum offered without evidence of insurability. Child life premiums will decrease in 2018. Visit eBenefits on Employee Self Service for more information.
- Visit eBenefits for premium change information on employee Life Insurance, Disability Income Program, Supplemental Life, and Spouse Life.
The Open Enrollment period for 2018 benefits has ended. However, if you are a new hire eligible for benefits, this website will provide information to you on how to enroll.
- If you have a qualified family status change, such as a change in marital status, birth or adoption, you may add or remove dependents within 31 days of the change.
To enroll in benefits, follow the steps below:
- Identify what plan(s) you are eligible for by entering your ZIP code in the tan box below.
- If you live in Puerto Rico, Guam or Hawaii you may have access to an HMO. Visit eBenefits for premiums related to these plans.
Review the 2018 medical and dental bi-weekly premiums for active employees.
Tier Medical Dental Medical & Dental Stand Alone Dental Employee only $77.33 $4.50 $81.83 $16.61 Employee + child(ren) $149.24 $8.68 $157.92 $37.36 Employee + spouse $178.63 $10.38 $189.01 $33.21 Employee + family $236.63 $13.76 $250.39 $53.97
- To enroll, log in to Employee Self Service with your TSS ID (“Y” number) and click on eBenefits.
At work: Go to Employee Self Service
Away from work: Go to home.aafes.com
Meet ALEX® – your new Benefits Counselor!
ALEX is on the Employee Self Service page. He can help you understand our benefit plans – medical, life, everything! before you actually enroll in eBenefits. Anytime you want to learn more about the benefits we offer, visit ALEX!
To reach ALEX and the Employee Self Service page:
- At work, on the main portal page, click on Employee Self Service icon. Log on with your TSS ID (“Y” number).
- Away from work, go to home.aafes.com. Your User ID is your Y-ID. Log on with your TSS ID (“Y” number) and password.