- Medical Claim form (English)
- Medical Claim form (Spanish)
- Health Benefits 101
- Notice of Creditable Coverage
Army Contact Information
Medical Benefits Information and Support NAF Employee Benefits Office
Flexible Spending Accounts Information and Support
For local HRO support, consult your local directory.
Good news for 2018!
- For the first time in 17 years, Aetna medical & dental premiums did not increase! There is a slight increase of 2.7% for the Stand Alone Dental Plan.
- Earn $150 in Health Incentive Credits in 2018 for completing the biometric screening and health assessment. The deadline to complete your screening is November 30, 2018. That gives you and your covered spouse plenty of time to complete this important health screening - and earn credit for doing it! Learn more about the screening and the Health Incentive Credit program.
The Open Enrollment period for 2018 benefits has ended. However, if you are a new hire eligible for benefits, this website will provide information to you.
- If you have a qualified family status change, such as a change in marital status, birth or adoption, you may add or remove dependents within 31 days of the change.
To enroll in benefits, follow the steps below:
- Identify what plan(s) you are eligible for by entering your zip code below.
- Review the 2018 medical and dental bi-weekly premiums.
|Tier||Medical||Dental||Medical & Dental||Stand Alone Dental|
|Employee + child(ren)||$149.24||$8.68||$157.92||$37.36|
|Employee + spouse||$178.63||$10.38||$189.01||$33.21|
|Employee + family||$236.63||$13.76||$250.39||$53.97|
- Call or visit your local Human Resources Office (HRO) to enroll.